|Present||Assistant Professor, University of South Florida|
Professional Service and Affiliations
|2018 - Present||Editor, The Library Quarterly||2014 - 2017||Associate Editor, The Library Quarterly|
Honors and Awards
- 2017 ALA and Google Libraries Ready to Code Phase II Teaching Fellow
- 2015 University of Maryland iSchool representative to the Universitas 21 Graduate Research Conference
- 2015 ALISE/LMC Paper Award
- 2014 Beta Phi Mu/LRRT Research Paper Award
- 2014 Most Popular Poster, University of Maryland iSchool Doctoral Research Day
- LIS 6455 - Organization and Administration of the School Media Center
- LIS 5937 - Special Topics: Seminar in Youth Services
|December 2015||Ph.D., University of Maryland|
|December 2011||M.L.S., University of Maryland|
|May 2009||B.A., American University|
Middle-Schoolers’ Perceptions of Government: Intersection of Information and Civic Literacies
The Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults (2018)
This article examines young people’s perceptions of government, as well as the connection between these perceptions and their information and ...
The Co-Evolution of E-Government and Public Libraries: Technologies, Access, Education ...
Library & Information Science Research (2012)
While many studies have discussed the impacts of electronic government (e-government) on public libraries, little research has considered the extent ...
Book Chapters (4)
Contribution to Book
E-Government Success in Public Libraries: Library and Government Agency Partnerships ...
E-Government Success around the World: Cases, Empirical Studies, and Practical Recommendations (2013)
For much of their history in the United States, public libraries made services for immigrants a key part of their ...