|Present||Associate Professor, Department of Medical Biophysics, Western University|
|Present||Associate Professor, Department of Oncology, Western University|
|Present||Oncology Consultant, London Health Science Center and Grey Bruce Regional Health Centre Foundation, Ontario|
Honors and Awards
- 2009: Honourable Mention, Regina Qu’Appelle Health Regional Research Showcase Conference
- 2004 : Leading Intellectuals of the World (published by American Biographical Institute, Inc.)
- 1995: Associate Dean-Research Discretionary Award, Faculty of Medicine, University of Western Ontario
- 1992: American Association for Cancer Research Training Award
- 1991: Bristol-Meyers Squibb Oncology Division ASCO Travel Award
London Health Science Center
(519) 685-8600 x53025
Assessment of Intrafraction Breathing Motion on Left Anterior Descending Artery ...
International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics (2016)
PURPOSE: To use 4-dimensional computed tomography (4D-CT) imaging to predict the level of uncertainty in cardiac dose estimates of the left ...
Adjuvant concurrent chemoradiation using intensity-modulated radiotherapy and simultaneous integrated boost ...
Radiation Oncology (2013)
Purpose: Multimodality therapy leads to improved outcomes for adenocarcinoma of the distal esophagus and gastroesophageal junction (GEJ) over surgery alone. ...