- DC 227: Film Philosophy
- DC 228: Ethics in Gaming and Film
- GSB 595: Developing Sustainable Strategies
- REL 311: Sustainability and Religious Worldviews
- REL 222: Systemic Change in the Era of Sustainability
- REL 228: Business Ethics
- REL 282: Spiritual Autobiography
- REL 223: C.S. Lewis
- REL 223: Writing Spiritual Memoir
- REL 259: Religion and Social Engagement
|PhD, Loyola University Chicago ‐ Department of Theology|
55 East Jackson Blvd
Chicago, IL 60604
Subsidiarity and Global Poverty: Development from Below Upwards
Vincentian Heritage (Special Issue on Vincentian Higher Education and Poverty Reduction) (2008)
In early November of 2007 DePaul University hosted the 14th annual International Vincentian Business Ethics conference which addressed the topic ...
Op Ed (3)
Contributions to Books (3)
Contribution to Book
Integrating PRME principles in practice through Pragmatic Inquiry: A sustainable ...
Educating for Responsible Management Putting Theory into Practice (2016)
Many are all familiar with the six Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) and their impact on business education at ...