Honors and Awards
- NIH National Service Research Award, 1999-2002
- Basic and Clinical Neuroscience
- Developmental Neuroscience
- Microanatomy and Embryology
- Reproductive and Genitourinary Medicine
- Scientific Communication
Scholarly Articles (13)
Alternative splicing in the variable domain of CaMKIIβ affects the ...
International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology (2014)
The Ca(2+)/calmodulin (CaM)-dependent protein kinase II (CaMKII) β has an essential function in dendritic spines via binding to and reorganization ...
CaMKIIß binding to stable F-actin in vivo regulates F-actin filament ...
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (2008)
Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II (CaMKII) is a serine/threonine kinase that is best known for its role in synaptic plasticity and ...