|Present||Professor in the Department of Geology, Utah State University ‐ Geology|
Honors and Awards
- Departmental Teaching Award-First ever was awarded to the entire department
- Fellow Geological Society of America
- Geology 5630: Geologic Image Analysis
- Geology 5620/6620:Global Geophysics
- Geology 4700:Field Methods
- Geology 2500:
- Geology 5610/6610:Tectonics of Orogenic belts
- Geology 6800:Active Margins Field Seminar
- Geology 5200 (team):Field Camp
4505 Old Main Hill
Department of Geology
Utah State University
Logan, UT 84322-4505
Featured Works (11)
High Geologic Slip Rates since Early Pleistocene Initiation of the ...
Geological Society of America Special Paper (2010)
ABSTRACTThe San Jacinto right-lateral strike-slip fault zone is crucial for understandingplate-boundary dynamics, regional slip partitioning, and seismic hazards within theSan ...
Teaching Works (1)
Recent Works (10)
Janecke et al 2014 liquefaction talk Cache Valley UQFPWG-2014_Presentations.pdf
Utah Geologic Survey Utah Quaternary Fault Parameters Working Group (2014)
Clustered liquefaction event horizons in southeast Cache Valley, Utah, suggest a change in thefrequency of moderate to large(?) earthquakes on ...