|Present||Professor in the Department of Geology, Utah State University ‐ Geology|
Honors and Awards
- Departmental Teaching Award-First ever was awarded to the entire department
- Fellow Geological Society of America
- Geology 5630: Geologic Image Analysis
- Geology 5620/6620:Global Geophysics
- Geology 4700:Field Methods
- Geology 2500:
- Geology 5610/6610:Tectonics of Orogenic belts
- Geology 6800:Active Margins Field Seminar
- Geology 5200 (team):Field Camp
4505 Old Main Hill
Department of Geology
Utah State University
Logan, UT 84322-4505
Featured Works (23)
Cache Valley: A Critical Part of Lake Bonneville, Record Possible ...
Lake Bonneville symposium, UGS (2019)
ABSTRACT Geologic, geomorphic, and geophysical analyses of landforms, sediments, and structures in conjunction with new radiocarbon (14C) and optically stimulated luminescence ...
High Geologic Slip Rates since Early Pleistocene Initiation of the ...
Geological Society of America Special Paper (2010)
ABSTRACTThe San Jacinto right-lateral strike-slip fault zone is crucial for understandingplate-boundary dynamics, regional slip partitioning, and seismic hazards within theSan ...