|Present||Interim Assistant Dean, Iowa State University ‐ Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering|
|Present||Wilson Engineering Professor, Iowa State University ‐ Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering|
Honors and Awards
- Grace Miller Wilson and T.A. Wilson Endowed Engineering Professorship, College of Engineering, Iowa State University, 2013-2018
- Visiting Professor, Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics Laboratory, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland, 2013
- Best Paper Award, Soil Mechanics Section of the Transportation Research Board, 2012
- Iowa State University Mid-Career Achievement in Research, 2011
- Fellow, American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, Mich., 2009
- Best IT Innovation Award for Real-time System Visualization Tool (RSVtool), The George E. Brown, Jr., Network for Earthquake Engineering Simulation (NEES), 2008
376 Town Engr
813 Bissell Rd
Ames, IA 50011-3232
Seismic-Resistant Design of Structures (13)
Seismic Analysis Of A Low-Damage Precast Wall With End Columns ...
Journal of the Structural Engineering Society of New Zealand (2012)
The 201012011 Canterbury earthquakes have demonstrated that low-damage structural systems should be adopted to improve the seismic performance of concrete ...
Precast/Prestressed Structural Systems (11)
An Investigation of Load and Resistance Factor Design of Drilled ...
International Conference on Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering (2013)
To achieve engineered designs with consistent levels of reliability, the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) mandated that all new bridges initiated ...