Honors and Awards
- Grace Miller Wilson and T.A. Wilson Endowed Engineering Professorship, College of Engineering, Iowa State University, 2013-2018
- Visiting Professor, Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics Laboratory, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland, 2013
- Best Paper Award, Soil Mechanics Section of the Transportation Research Board, 2012
- Iowa State University Mid-Career Achievement in Research, 2011
- Fellow, American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, Mich., 2009
- Best IT Innovation Award for Real-time System Visualization Tool (RSVtool), The George E. Brown, Jr., Network for Earthquake Engineering Simulation (NEES), 2008
376 Town Engr
Ames, IA 50011-3232
Seismic-Resistant Design of Structures (9)
Seismic Analysis Of A Low-Damage Precast Wall With End Columns ...
Journal of the Structural Engineering Society of New Zealand (2012)
The 201012011 Canterbury earthquakes have demonstrated that low-damage structural systems should be adopted to improve the seismic performance of concrete ...