|Present||Associate Professor, University of New Orleans|
Geographic Information Systems, Community & Economic Development, Public Participation Geographic Information Systems, and Housing
Honors and Awards
- 2014 UNO Faculty Mentor Award
- 2012 Louisiana Special Achievement Award in Remote Sensing and GIS
- MURP 6051 Housing & Community Development
- MURP 4081 Infomation Technology for the Planning Profession
- MURP 4002 Introduction to Neighborhood Planning
- MURP 4050 Land Use Planning & Plan Making
- URBN 2000 The New Orleans Region
- MURP 4200 American City Planning
Department of Planning & Urban Studies
301 Milneburg Hall
New Orleans, LA 70148
mmthomp1 (at) uno.edu
Recent Works (1)
Contributions to Books (1)
Where Y'at?: An Evaluation of Commercial Corridor Revitalization Programs ...
Planning and Urban Studies Reports and Presentations (2012)
This report highlights several Commercial Corridor Revitalization Programs (CCRPs) in New Orleans, LA. Designated Main Streets programs and other Business ...
NHS HomeOwnership 2006-2010. Neighborhood Housing Services of New Orleans: HomeOwnership ...
Planning and Urban Studies Reports and Presentations (2010)
The Homeowner Impact Study was undertaken by the students of the MURP 4081/G “Information Technology for the Planning Profession” course ...