|Present||Instructor II, University of South Florida|
Honors and Awards
- 2014-2015: Teaching Excellence Award, Kate Tiedemann College of Business, USFSP
- 2013-2014: Quality Matters designation for Real Estate Decision Making
- 2013-2014: Distance Learning Award, University of South Florida.
- 2012-2013: Best Teaching Innovation Award, Academy of Business Disciplines.
- Real Estate Decision Making (REE3043)
- Principles of Finance (FIN3403)
- Advanced Financial Management (FIN6416)
|Ph.D., Florida Atlantic University ‐ Business Administration|
|M.B.A., Florida Atlantic University ‐ Business Administration|
|B.A., Florida Atlantic University ‐ International Business|
Office: LPH 436
Peer Reviewed Articles (11)
Customer preferences of financial services across the US, Germany, and ...
USF St. Petersburg campus Faculty Publications (2007)
In today's competitive business environment, financial services companies continuously try to find innovative strategies in growing their business nationally and ...