|Present||Assistant Professor of Community Health Education, School of Public Health and Health Sciences, University of Massachusetts Amherst|
Honors and Awards
- 2008 Dean’s Advisory Council Scholarship, University of North Carolina Greensboro
- 2008 LGBT Health Education and Research Trust (HEART) Scholar
- 2009 Point Foundation Scholarship Finalist
- 2009 Dr. Ron G. Morrow Graduate Fellowship, University of North Car olina Greensboro
- 2011 Harold Dean Philpot Leadership Award for Excellence: National AIDS Education & Services for Minorities
- 2011-12 American Academy of Health Behavior (AAHB) Mentorship Program Scholar
- 2014 Kaiser Permanente Burch Minority Leadership Development Award
- 2016-17 Family Research Scholars
- 2016 Public Engagement Faculty Fellowship
Arnold House, Room 315
715 North Pleasant
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Amherst, MA 01003
No Subject Area (13)
Navigating Community Institutions: Black Transgender Women's Experiences in Schools ...
Sexuality Research and Social Policy (2014)
Young transgender women, especially those of color, are negatively impacted by suicidality, HIV, residential instability, survival sex work, and other ...
Social Policy, Imperiled Communities, and HIV/AIDS Transmission in Prisons ...
Journal of Men's Health (2008)
HIV/AIDS and African-American male imprisonment contribute to the destruction of African-American communities. African-American men and HIV/AIDS are disproportionately represented throughout ...