|Present||Professor, Iowa State University ‐ Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering|
Honors and Awards
- Young Engineering Faculty Research Award, 1994
- North American Regional Editor, Journal of Applied Electrochemistry, 2006 - 2009
- Henry E. Bent Distinguished Lecture Series, University of Missouri - Columbia, February 2008
- Scientific Committee Member, AST2008 (International Symposium on Anodizing Science and Technology)
- CH E 421 - Process Control
Ames, IA 50011-2230
Peer-Reviewed Articles (38)
In Situ Stress Measurement During Aluminum Anodizing Using Phase-Shifting Curvature ...
Journal of the Electrochemical Society (2013)
Stress measurements yield insight into technologically relevant deformation and failure mechanisms in electrodeposition, battery reactions, corrosion and anodic oxidation. Aluminum ...
Copper Layers Deposited on Aluminum by Galvanic Displacement
The Journal of Physical Chemistry C (2011)
Metallization layers nanometers to tens of nanometers thick are desirable for semiconductor interconnects, among other technologically relevant nanostructures. Whereas aqueous ...
Positron Annihilation Spectroscopy Study of Interfacial Defects Formed by Anodic ...
Journal of the Electrochemical Society (2004)
Positron annihilation spectroscopy (PAS) measurements were carried out to characterize open-volume defects associated with anodic oxidation of aluminum. The annihilation ...
Analysis of Current-Potential Hysteresis during Electrodeposition of Copper with Additives
Journal of the Electrochemical Society (2001)
Two models are described for cyclic voltammetry during electrodeposition of copper from an acid sulfate bath containing the additives polyethylene ...