Honors and Awards
- Emerald Literati Network 2014 Award for Excellence
- Peer Review Award: "Top 10%" in the field of Business, Management & Accounting
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (UK), 2015
- Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (UK), 2017
- Lord Dearing Award 2017
- Cross-cultural Communication & Negotiation (UG)
- Strategic International Human Resource Management (UG)
- Research Methods (PG)
- International Business Strategy (MBA)
- International Business Strategy (PG)
- International Business Strategy 2 (UG) - Harvard case method teaching & PBL
- International Business Strategy 1 (UG) - theory & concepts
International Business / International Management (6)
Intra-corporate plagiarism? Conceptualising antecedents and consequences of negatively perceived mobility ...
Journal of Global Mobility: The Home of Expatriate Management Research (2016)
Purpose - The purpose of this paper is to examine and reflect on the mobility of ideas between multinational corporation ...
Knowledge transfer through foreign experts: The role of support for ...
The Global Transformation of Work: Market Integration, China’s Rise and Labor Adaptation (2016)
Extended abstract of conference paper accepted for and presented at ‘The Global Transformation of Work: Market Integration, China’s Rise and ...
Emerging giants, aspiring multinationals and foreign executives: Leapfrogging, capability building ...
Human Resource Management (2014)
The phenomenon of emerging market organizations appointing foreign executives from distant cultural contexts to headquarter positions has stirred public and ...
Typologies: What types of foreign executives are appointed by local ...
German Journal of Research in Human Resource Management / Zeitschrift für Personalforschung (ZfP) (2013)
Current issues in international human resource management include global careers that differ from traditional expatriate assignments. A number of foreign ...