Honors and Awards
- 2013 - Innovative Blended and Online Learning Practice Award, iNACOL Blended and Online Learning Symposium, Orlando, FL
- 2012 - Finalist, Innovation Incubator Award SIIA, EdTech Industry Summit, San Francisco
- 2012 - Competition Winner, DML Badges for Lifelong Learning Competition
- EDTECH 202: Educational Technology, Classroom Applications
- EDTECH 531: Teaching and Learning in Virtual Environments
- EDTECH 532: Educational Games and Simulations
- EDTECH 597: Educational Games and Simulations
Articles & Conference Proceedings (2)
Understanding and Preparing Teachers of Millennial Learners
Proceedings of the World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education, Las Vegas, NV (2008)
This presentation will examine the results of a *Technology Proficiency and Use* survey of over 200 pre-service teacher education students. ...
Contributions to Books (2)
Changing the Game: Technology & the Future of Education
MCLI On the Edge: Emerging Technologies Dialogue Day Keynote (2011)
Chris Haskell is actively piloting and developing groundbreaking alternative approaches to delivering and tracking learning. With co-inventor Dr. Lisa Dawley, ...