- ENGL 6840: Rhetoric and Composition Theory: Teaching Writing
- ENGL 4995: Race and Higher Education: Fostering a Climate for Cross-Racial Relations
- ENGL 4986: Writing Internship
- ENGL 4210: Writing for Social Justice (Community-Based Learning Course)
- ENGL 4210: Writing Center Studies: Research, Theory, and Practice
- ENGL 3220: Writing for the Professions
- ENGL 3210: Ethnography of the University (Undergraduate Research)
- ENGL 3210: Writing Marquette (Undergraduate Research)
- ENGL 1002: First-Year English (FYE): Public Sphere Literacy
- ENGL 1001: First-Year English (FYE): Academic Literacies
Department of English
Marquette Hall, Office 222
P.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
Stretching beyond the Semester: Undergraduate Research, Ethnography of the University ...
PURM: Perspectives on Undergraduate Research and Mentoring (2015)
This article focuses on undergraduate research and mentoring through the lens of an “Ethnography of the University” course that engages ...
Book Chapters (4)
Contribution to Book
Organizing for Antiracism in Writing Centers: Principles for Enacting Social ...
Writing Centers and the New Racism: A Call for Sustainable Dialogue and Change (2011)
We move through the chapter in three parts. First, we define organizing and answer the question of whether we in ...