|Present||Assistant Professor of Law, Singapore Management University ‐ School of Law|
Honors and Awards
- British FCO (Chevening) Scholarship, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, United Kingdom, 2003
- Certificate of Distinction in International Commercial Arbitration, World Arbitration and Mediation Report, Juris Publishing, Inc. & Tulane Law School, 2000
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in International Commercial Arbitration, National CALI Institute & Tulane Law School, 2000
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Transnational Commercial Litigation, National CALI Institute & Tulane Law School, 2000
- International Law Commission Scholarship, International Law Commission, United Nations, Genève, Switzerland, 1999
- Information Technology and the Law
50 STAMFORD ROAD #04-01 SINGAPORE 178899
Tel: 6828 0155
Law and Technology (1)
Intellectual Property Law (1)
No Subject Area (32)
Paying it Forward: The Case for a Specific Statutory Limitation ...
John Marshall Review of Intellectual Property Law (2011)
This article examines user-generated content (“UGC”) and the significance of re-inventions in the context of an increasingly user-centric internet environment ...
Taking Stock of the Creative Commons Experiment: Monitoring the Use ...
35th Research Conference on Communication, Information and Internet Policy (TPRC) (2007)
We provide an analysis of the use of Creative Commons (CC) licenses, an approach to licensing creative works which has ...