|Present||Chair, Experimental and Applied Psychological Science Graduate Program, Utah State University|
|Present||Professor, Utah State University ‐ Psychology|
Honors and Awards
- 2007 - Researcher/Scholar of the Year
- 2006 - B.F. Skinner Young Researcher Award
- 2004 - Karl Lashley Distinguished Alumnus Award
- 1998 - The Phillip E. Comer Award for Outstanding Graduate Teaching
- 1998 - The Don Hake Award for Outstanding Graduate Career
Office: EDUC 499
Resistance to Change and Frequency of Response-Dependent Stimuli Uncorrelated with ...
Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior (2009)
Stimuli uncorrelated with reinforcement have been shown to enhance response rates and resistance to disruption; however, the effects of different ...
Differential Outcomes Enhance Accuracy of Delayed Matching to Sample but ...
Journal of Experimental Psychology: Animal Behavior Processes (2009)
Three experiments assessed the relation between the differential outcomes effect and resistance to change of delayed matching-to-sample performance. Pigeons produced ...