Honors and Awards
- Past-President of the American Psychological Association’s Section on Child Maltreatment (Division 37)
- Former Member of the Board of Directors of the American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children
Office: (213) 740-0142
A. Publications in Peer-reviewed Journals (60)
24. Interviewing children versus tossing coins: Accurately assessing the diagnosticity ...
Journal of Child Sexual Abuse (Published 2012) (2011)
We describe a Bayesian approach to evaluating children’s abuse disclosures and review research demonstrating that children’s disclosure of genital touch ...
20. Maltreated and non-maltreated children’s evaluations of emotional fantasy.
Child Abuse & Neglect (Published 2010) (2009)
Objectives: The purpose of the study was to examine differences between maltreated and nonmaltreated children’s ability to differentiate emotionally evocative ...
14. Filial dependency and recantation of child sexual abuse allegations.
Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (2007)
Objective: Controversy abounds regarding the process by which child sexual abuse victims disclose their experiences, particularly the extent to which ...