|Present||Associate Professor, Department of Psychology, College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, Georgia Southern University ‐ Department of Psychology|
- Advanced Developmental Psychology
- Research Seminar
- Research Methods in Psycholoby
- Senior Research
- Introduction to Psychology
- Lifespan Developmental Psychology
- Psychology of Aging
- Social Psychology
- Senior Seminar
- Peer Mentoring Center
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Introduction to Human Development
- Introduction to Social Psychology
- Psychological Issues in Legal Proceeding
- Applying to Graduate School
P.O. Box 8041
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-5447
Office: Brannen Bldg.
Book Chapters (2)
Formative Teaching Evaluations: Is Student Input Useful?
Effective Evaluation of Teaching: A Guide for Faculty and Administrators (2012)
Student evaluations of teaching offer valuable information to teachers who want to improve their teaching. Specifically, formative student evaluations collected ...
Presentations (International) (8)
Professor-Student Rapport Scale: Psychometric Properties of a Brief Version
Poster Presented by Co-Author at the Annual Meeting of the Association for Psychological Science (2013)
A brief version of the Professor-Student Rapport Scale was validated and found to predict student outcomes. We concluded that the ...