Honors and Awards
- Union Pacific Professor (Scholarship/Research) 2011
- Kayser Professor (Scholarship/Research) 2010
- Kayser Professorship (Scholarship/Research) 2002
- Distinguished Research or Creative Activity Award (Scholarship/Research) 2001
- Kayser Professorship (Scholarship/Research) 1999
|1986||Ph.D., Computer and Systems Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute|
|1982||B.E., Computer Engineering, Nanjing University of Science and Technology|
Refereed Journal Papers (29)
Probabilistic Reasoning in an Augmented Fact-Proposition Space and its Applications
Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence (1994)
A simple and versatile probabilistic reasoning scheme is presented. Based on an augmentation of a multi-dimensional inference space indexed by ...
Pattern Classification in Dynamic Environments: Tagged Feature-Class Representation and the ...
IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (1989)
he classifiers characterized by a tagged feature-class representation, a univariate discrimination approach, a cooperative classification scheme, and a logic-based learning ...