Honors and Awards
- Institute for Research Design in Librarianship (IRDL), Cohort Member, 2014-2015
- Library Assessment Conference Travel Award, Association of Research Libraries (ARL), Recipient, 2014
- ACRL Immersion, Program Track, Participant, 2013
- ALA Spectrum Leadership Institute, Reach 21 Scholar, 2010
- Initiative to Recruit a Diverse Workforce, Association of Research Libraries (ARL), Diversity Scholar, 2008-2010
|2008 - 2010||MLIS, San Jose State University ‐ School of Library and Information Science|
|1993 - 1997||BA, University of Massachusetts- Amherst ‐ Anthropology|
|1995 - 1996||Study Abroad, University of Ghana ‐ West African Literature|
- University Library
- 1(408) 554-5436
- 1(408) 554-6827 (fax)
Learning Commons and Library, 1st Floor, 130
Research Works (13)
Critical Convergence: Social Justice Pedagogy, Information Literacy, and Value-Focused Assessment ...
Colloquium on Libraries & Service Learning (2018)
Critical approaches to information literacy instruction have developed over the past decades in parallel with service learning that emphasizes social ...
Information Literacy: A core competency for student academic and post-college ...
Staff publications, research, and presentations (2015)
Information literacy includes a set of competencies uniquely positioned to support student success. Information literacy cuts across disciplines and supports ...
Standardised library instruction assessment: an institution-specific approach
Staff publications, research, and presentations (2010)
Introduction. We explore the use of a psychometric model for locallyrelevant, information literacy assessment, using an online tool for standardised ...