|Present||Associate Director, Boise State University ‐ TATERS|
|Present||Department Chair and Associate Professor, Boise State University ‐ Department of Special Education & Early Childhood Studies Education|
Honors and Awards
- Division of Student Affairs’ Faculty Partner Award, Nominee
- National Residence Hall Honorary Spotlight of the Month Campus Winner
- Boise State Disabilities Advisory Group Committee Member
- ED-SPED 554: Students with Emotional Disturbances or Behavioral Disabilities
- ED-SPED 594: TATERS Instructional Leadership Summer Academy
- SSPA 297: Arts and Humanities Residential College
- EDSE 617: Mathematics and Content Area Learning for Students with Disabilities
Boise State University
1910 University Drive, E204
Boise, ID 83725
(208)426-2801 - Office
Leading a Multiple Project Mobile Learning Initiative: The Approach at ...
EDUCAUSE Center for Applied Research (ECAR), Research Bulletins (2013)
Many colleges and universities have launched wide-ranging, device-specific mobile initiatives or invested substantial resources to make services mobile friendly in ...
Increasing Faculty Awareness of Students with Disabilities: A Two-Pronged Approach
The Journal of Postsecondary Education and Disability (2011)
Many universities use a center-based model to deliver services to students with disabilities. A hybrid service delivery model utilizing a ...
Special Educators and Mathematics Phobia: An Initial Qualitative Investigation
The Clearing House: A Journal of Educational Strategies, Issues and Ideas (2009)
Special educators are uniquely challenged to be content experts in all curricular areas, including mathematics, since students in their case ...
Student in Service-Learning Courses: Identifying Factors for Learning Outcomes
13th Annual Conference of the International Association for Research on Service-Learning and Community Engagement (IARSLCE) (2013)
This session will share the findings of mid-sized university-wide student survey with over 1,500 respondents. Analysis of the responses identified ...