|Present||Assistant Professor, University of South Florida|
- International Economics (ECO3703)
- International Economic Issues (ECO6705)
- Intermediate Macroeconomics (ECO3203)
- Economics of Latin America (ECS4430)
- Economic Impact (ECO6936)
- Business & Economic Statistics II (QMB3200)
|Ph.D., University of Florida ‐ Economics|
|M.A., University of Florida ‐ Economics|
|M.B.A., Jacksonville University ‐ International Business|
|Engineer, Universidad Simon Bolivar ‐ Computer Science|
Office: LPH 433
Peer Reviewed Articles (8)
Benchmarking in the Latin American water sector: The case of ...
USF St. Petersburg campus Faculty Publications (2003)
In their process of decentralization, deregulation and privatization of the infrastructure industry, Latin American countries are facing serious difficulties, particularly ...