About Lee A Wilkinson, PhD
Lee A. Wilkinson, PhD, NCSP, CCBT is a nationally certified and licensed school psychologist, chartered psychologist, registered psychologist, and certified cognitive-behavioral therapist. He is also a university educator and serves on the school psychology faculty at Nova Southeastern University. His research and professional writing has focused primarily on behavioral consultation and therapy, and children and adults with autism spectrum disorders. He has published widely on these topics, both in the US and internationally. Dr. Wilkinson is the author of the award-winning book, A Best Practice Guide to Assessment and Intervention for Autism and Asperger Syndrome in Schools, published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. He is also editor of a text in the American Psychological Association (APA) School Psychology Book Series, Autism Spectrum Disorders in Children and Adolescents: Evidence-Based Assessment and Intervention in Schools, and author of the book, Overcoming Anxiety and Depression on the Autism Spectrum: A Self-Help Guide Using CBT. His latest book is A Best Practice Guide to Assessment and Intervention for Autism Spectrum Disorder in Schools (2nd Ed.).
|Present||Adjunct Faculty Member, Nova Southeastern University ‐ College of Psychology|
Honors and Awards
- Award-Winning Finalist in the Education/Academic category of the "Best Books 2010" Awards
- Outstanding Practitioner Award, Behavioral School Psychology Interest Group, National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
- Winner in the Education/Academic category of the 2011 "Next Generation Indie Book Awards"
- Finalist: Educational Needs Academic Book of the year
- 2011 "National Association for Special Educational Needs (NASEN)" Book Awards
- Finalist: Education/Academic category
- 2011 "International Book Awards"
- Award-Winning Finalist in the “Health: Psychology/Mental Health” category of the 2016 Best Book Awards
- Principles of Psychopathology
- Child and Adolescent Psychopathology
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD): Evidence-Based Assessment and Intervention
- Consultation and Collaboration in the School
- Ethics and Law for School Psychologists
Lee A. Wilkinson, PhD
Conjoint behavioral consultation: An emerging and effective model for developing ...
International Journal of Behavioral Consultation and Therapy (2006)
Conjoint Behavioral Consultation (CBC) is discussed as an emerging and effective model of home-school collaboration and shared problem solving. A ...
Bridging the research-to-practice gap in school-based consultation: An example using ...
Journal of Educational and Psychological Consultation (2005)
Scientific practices were applied through case studies to evaluate the utility of conjoint behavioral consultation (CBC) as a method of ...