|Present||Adjunct Faculty Member, Nova Southeastern University ‐ College of Psychology|
Honors and Awards
- Award-Winning Finalist in the Education/Academic category of the "Best Books 2010" Awards
- Outstanding Practitioner Award, Behavioral School Psychology Interest Group, National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
- Winner in the Education/Academic category of the 2011 "Next Generation Indie Book Awards"
- Finalist: Educational Needs Academic Book of the year
- 2011 "National Association for Special Educational Needs (NASEN)" Book Awards
- Finalist: Education/Academic category
- 2011 "International Book Awards"
- Award-Winning Finalist in the “Health: Psychology/Mental Health” category of the 2016 Best Book Awards
- Principles of Psychopathology
- Child and Adolescent Psychopathology
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD): Evidence-Based Assessment and Intervention
- Consultation and Collaboration in the School
- Ethics and Law for School Psychologists
Lee A. Wilkinson, PhD
Conjoint behavioral consultation: An emerging and effective model for developing ...
International Journal of Behavioral Consultation and Therapy (2006)
Conjoint Behavioral Consultation (CBC) is discussed as an emerging and effective model of home-school collaboration and shared problem solving. A ...
Bridging the research-to-practice gap in school-based consultation: An example using ...
Journal of Educational and Psychological Consultation (2005)
Scientific practices were applied through case studies to evaluate the utility of conjoint behavioral consultation (CBC) as a method of ...