|Present||Professor, Department of Resource Economics, College of Social & Behavioral Sciences, University of Massachusetts Amherst|
Honors and Awards
- 2014 Griffin Publishing Company Women of Influence in the Food Industry
- 2011 Fellow, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- 2011 Outstanding Accomplishments in Research and Creative Activity Award
- 2009 Fulbright Distinguished Lecturer
- 2005 Distinguished Faculty Lecture Series, University of Massachusetts
- 2005 Recipient of Chancellor's Medal, University of Massachusetts
- 2002 Certificate of Achievement for Outsta nding Research Contributions, College of Food and Natural Resources, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- 1997 Distinguished Member Award, North eastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association
- 1992 Outstanding Teaching Award, College of Fo od and Natural Resources, University of Massachusetts Amherst
215 Stockbridge Hall
80 Campus Center Way
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Amherst, Massachusetts 01003
The Benefits and Costs of Proliferation of Geographical Labeling for ...
The Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy (2009)
Food product attributes related to geographical origins are a topical issue in global food trade. The provision of geographical labeling ...
Interaction Between Food Attributes in Markets: The Case of Environmental ...
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics (2007)
Some consumers derive utility from using products produced with specific processes, such as environmentally friendly practices. Means of verifying these ...