|Present||Professor, Department of Psychology, Western Washington University ‐ Department of Psychology|
|Present||President’s Professor, Center for Alaska Native Health Research, University of Alaska Fairbanks|
|Present||Director, Office of Institutional Assessment, Research, and Testing 1990-1999/2001-2009, Western Washington University|
|Present||Research Associate, Center for Cross-Cultural Research, Western Washington University|
|Present||Professor, Woodring College of Education, Western Washington University|
|Present||Distinguished University Professor, Western Washington University|
Honors and Awards
- Elizabeth Hurlock Beckman Award. The award recognizes educators who have inspired their former students to “create an organization which has demonstrably conferred a benefit on the community at large” or “establish on a lasting basis a concept, procedure, or movement of comparable benefit to the community at large.” Atlanta, GA, November 2013.
- Francis J. Bonner, MD Award, Massachusetts General Hospital, Department of Psychiatry, Center for Diversity. MD award recognizes an individual who has made significant contributions to the field of ethnic minority mental health. Boston, MA, November 2013.
- International Lifetime Achievement Award, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto, presented at the 5th Critical Multicultural Counselling and Psychotherapy Conference, Toronto, ON, Canada, August 2009
- The Henry Tomes Award for Distinguished Contributions to the Advancement of Ethnic Minority Psychology from the American Psychological Association’s Council of National Psychological Associations for the Advancement of Ethnic Minority Interests and the Society for the Psychological Study of Ethnic Minority Issues, presented at the annual convention of the American Psychological Association, Toronto, ON, Canada, August 2009.
- Advanced Social Psychology
- Attitude and Attitude Change
- Social Network Analysis
- Cross-Cultural Psychology
Department of Psychology
Office: AIC 594
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commentary: No Itinerant Researchers Tolerated: Principled and Ethical Perspectives and ...
Ethos: Journal of the Society for Psychological Anthropology (2008)
The core themes and content of the four articles featured in this special section of Ethos brings to mind a noteworthy quotation ...