|Present||Professor, Eastern Illinois University ‐ Chemistry and Biochemistry|
- CHM 1310, 1410, 1510 - General Chemistry I, II
- CHM 1315, 1415, 1515 - General Chemistry Laboratory I, II
- CHM 2730 - Quantitative Analysis
- CHM 3780 - Instrumental Analysis
- CHM 5100 - Graduate Analytical Chemistry
Analytic Chemistry (1)
High-pressure cryogelation of nanosilica and surface properties of cryosilicas
Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects (2013)
Silica cryogels (cryosilicas) in a powder state were synthesized with different concentrations of fumed silica A-300 (CA-300 = 5-20 wt.%), ...
Collective Bargaining (2)
Post-Confrontational Collective Bargaining Models Successful Negotiations: Successful Contracts - Facilitators Useful?
Journal of Collective Bargaining in the Academy
Post-Confrontational Collective Bargaining Models Successful Negotiations: Successful Contracts - Facilitators Useful? discusses the experience of interest-based bargaining at Eastern Illinois ...