|Present||Associate Professor, Marquette University|
Honors and Awards
- Dean’s Award for Teaching Excellence, Diederich College of Communication, Marquette University, 2007
- Promising Professors Award, third place, Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication, 2002
- Faculty Star Award, National Residence Hall Award, Marquette University, 2002
- ADPR 1400: Advertising Principles
- ADPR 3400: Advertising Copywriting
- ADPR 4997: Advertising Campaigns
- ADPR 4953: Creative Strategy and Tactics
- ADPR 6600: Integrated IMC Campaigns: Merging Theory with Practice
P.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
Symptom Information in Direct-to-Consumer Antidepressant Advertising and College Students' Perception ...
Journal of Medical Marketing (2010)
While consumers’ health cognition and behavior are likely formed through multiple influences, the current study focused on the effects of ...
"Your Life is Waiting!": Symbolic Meanings in Direct-to-Consumer Antidepressant Advertising
Journal of Communication Inquiry (2006)
This semiotic analysis demonstrates how pharmaceutical companies strategically frame depression within the hotly contested terrain of direct-to-consumer (DTC) advertising. The ...