Honors and Awards
- Tenure Award May 7, 2014
- Sacred Heart University Richard and Barbara Naclerio Faculty Scholars Program Grant Award (2013)
- Hartwick College Outstanding Young Alumnus Award (2009)
- The Company of Biologists “Development” Traveling Fellowship (2004)
- Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology Grant in Aid of Research (2003)
- NIH, Yale University Developmental Biology Training Grant, Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (2000-2003)
|April 2007 - August 2008||Post-Doctoral Research Scientist in Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics, The Rothberg Institute for Childhood Diseases, Guilford, CT|
|May 2007||Ph.D. in Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Yale University|
|May 2003||M.S. in Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Yale University|
|May 2000||B.A. in Biology, Minor in Music, Hartwick College|
Academic Bldg SC 217A
College of Arts and Sciences
Inhibition of Sonic Hedgehog Signaling Leads to Posterior Digit Loss ...
Biology Faculty Publications (2007)
Molecular mechanisms patterning the tetrapod limb, including anterior-posterior axis determination involving Sonic hedgehog (Shh), have received much attention, particularly in ...