Honors and Awards
- Tenure Award May 7, 2014
- Sacred Heart University Richard and Barbara Naclerio Faculty Scholars Program Grant Award (2013)
- Hartwick College Outstanding Young Alumnus Award (2009)
- The Company of Biologists “Development” Traveling Fellowship (2004)
- Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology Grant in Aid of Research (2003)
- NIH, Yale University Developmental Biology Training Grant, Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (2000-2003)
Academic Bldg SC 217A
College of Arts and Sciences
Inhibition of Sonic Hedgehog Signaling Leads to Posterior Digit Loss ...
Biology Faculty Publications (2007)
Molecular mechanisms patterning the tetrapod limb, including anterior-posterior axis determination involving Sonic hedgehog (Shh), have received much attention, particularly in ...