Honors and Awards
- Kennesaw State University Scholar Honoree, 2011
- Department of Political Science & International Affairs, Kennesaw State, Faculty Honoree, 2011
- Kennesaw State University Scholar Honoree, 2010
- Certificate of Appreciation, American Society for Public Adminstration, 2010
- Wall of Tolerance Honoree, Southern Poverty Law Center, 2007
- Certificate of Appreciation, Prairie View A&M University Capital Campaign, 2006
- Recognition Award of Appreciation, PVAMU, 2005
- Certificate of Appreciation, National Conference of Minority Public Adminstrators, 2003
- Certificate of Appreciation, University Scholars Program, PVAMU, 2003
- Service Award, George Bush Presidential Library Foundation, 2003
- Adjunct Faculty Excellence Award, Lone Star College System, 2001
- Certificate of Appreciation, Conference of Minority Public Adminstrators, 1998
- Appreciation Award, National Conference of Minority Public Adminstrators, 1996
- Lamplighter, PVAMU, 1995
- Fellow, Academy of Political Science, 1995
- Member, Pi Sigma Alpha, National Political Science Honor Society
- Scholastic Award, Phi Eta Sigma, National Honor Society
- PAD 7995 Public Service Practicum
- PAD 7950 Public Service Budgeting
- PAD 6500 Policy Analysis
- PAD 6250 Research Methods
- PAD 6700 Human Resource Management
School of Public Affairs, Texas Southern University
Community Improvement Districts in the State of Georgia: Benefits, Costs ...
International Journal of Business & Public Administration (2012)
The article examines benefits, costs and risks associated with Community Improvement Districts (CIDs), which is a type of Public-Private Partnership ...
The Role of Environmental NGOs in Chinese Public Policy
Journal of Global Initiatives: Policy, Pedagogy, Perspectives (2011)
The emergence of environmental nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) in China is increasingly drawing attention from observers interested in Chinese environmental politics. ...
Pay-for-Performance Reform and Organizational Discrimination: An Exploratory Analysis of the ...
International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing (2011)
The federal General Schedule system, established under the Classification Act of 1949, has received increasing criticism within the past decade. ...
Public-Private Collaborations: The Case of Atlanta Metro Community Improvement District ...
Public Performance & Management Review (2010)
Globally business improvement districts have proliferated as the most influential public-private mechanisms for revitalizing business districts and promoting infrastructure improvement ...
Public–Private Partnerships in a Texas Municipality:The Case of ...
Public Works Management & Policy (2007)
This article examines the public–private partnerships' (PPPs') processes, governance structures, financing, and promotion strategies through tax increment reinvestment zones' (TIRZs') ...