|Present||Assistant Professor of Rhetoric and Composition, Santa Clara University ‐ Department of English|
Honors and Awards
- K. Patricia Cross Future Leaders Award
- Introduction to Writing Studies
- Special Topics: Researching and Composing the Archives of SCU
- Literacy and Social Justice
- Critical Thinking and Writing II
- Critical Thinking and Writing I
|2015||Ph.D. in Rhetoric and Composition, University of Louisville|
|2010||M.A. in Literature, University of Pittsburgh|
|2006||B.A. in English, Loyola University Chicago|
St. Joseph's Hall
Research Works (12)
Frameworks for Collaboration: Articulating Information Literacy, and Rhetoric and Writing ...
Staff publications, research, and presentations (2019)
Rhetoric and composition scholars have recently called our attention to the value of archival research in the undergraduate classroom, leading ...