Honors and Awards
- 2011 Elected as Fellow of the Council of Educators in Landscape Architecture (CELA)
- 2005 Environmental Design Research Association (EDRA), “Places Research Award”, also Boston Society of Landscape Architects Merit Award for Research, for “People and Places on the Outer Cape: A Landscape Character Study” (With: Ethan Carr, Elisabeth Hamin, David Glassberg and LARP Graduate Students)
- 2004 Fulbright Distinguished Chair in Landscape Ecology, Lusiada University, Lisbon, Portugal
- 2002 Honor Award for Research, American Society of Landscape Architects, Professional Awards
- 2000 Merit Award, Communications Category, American Society of Landscape Architects
- 2000 Honor Award. Boston Society of Landscape Architects
International Programs Office
467 Hills South
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Amherst, Massachusetts 01003
Green Infrastructure (1)
Applied Landscape Ecology (1)
Recent Works (1)
Teaching Works (1)
No Subject Area (9)
From fail-safe to safe-to-fail: sustainability and resilience in the new ...
Landscape Architecture & Regional Planning Studio and Student Research and Creative Activity (2011)
Abstract: The extent to which the 21st Century world will be "sustainable" depends in large part on the sustainability of ...
Gloucester Marine Station: Future Development Feasibility Study
Landscape Architecture & Regional Planning Studio and Student Research and Creative Activity (2010)
The study commenced in July 2009 with historical research about the site and its context, site analysis, including the existing ...