|2017 - Present||Associate Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Public Health, Jiann-Ping Hsu College of|
|Present||Associate Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Environmental Health Sciences, Department of|
|2012 - 2016||Assistant Professor, Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health, Georgia Southern University|
Honors and Awards
- Recipient, Scholarship of the President of Russia to Study Abroad, The Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation (2001-2002)
- Recipient, Promising Practitioner Award, University of Kentucky (2001)
- Recipient, AcademyHealth/NCHS Health Policy Fellowship, Academy/Health and NCHS (2011-2012)
- Recipient, Cyber-Mentoring Program, Georgia Southern University (2013-2015)
- Chronic Disease: A Modern Epidemic (PUBH 3131)
- Health Organizations Strategic and Contingency Planning (PHLD 9333)
- Cancer Disparities (PUBH 7898)
- Research Methods (PHLD 9130)
- Epidemiologic Methods (PUBH 8133)
- Public Health Funding and Grantsmanship (PUBH 9135)
- Cancer Epidemiology (PUBH 9233)
|2011||Ph.D. in Public Health, University of Kentucky|
|2009||M.S. in Public Health, University of Kentucky|
|2004||M.S. in Public Administration, Southern Illinois University Carbondale|
|2002||B.S. in Jurisprudence, Vladimir State Technical University|
PO Box 8015
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-5057
Office: Hendricks Hall 2012
Peer-Reviewed Publications (31)
Self-Perceived Income Sufficiency and Self-Reported Income Level among a Health ...
Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved (2017)
This study presents a dynamic approach to collecting income information. We conducted a cross-sectional survey of 2,022 residents of historically ...
Cultural Beliefs and Understandings of Cervical Cancer among Mexican Immigrant ...
Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health (2015)
Rural Mexican immigrant women in the U.S. are infrequently screened and experience health disparities from cervical cancer. We explored cancer-related ...
Recommendations and Administration of the HPV Vaccine to 11-to-12-Year Old ...
Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease (2014)
Objective: This study explores the prevalence and provider- and practice-related correlates of physician recommendation and administration of the quadrivalent human ...