|Present||Director of Bar Skills & Associate Professor of Law, Lincoln Memorial University - Duncan School of Law|
Honors and Awards
- University of Connecticut School of Law - LL.M. Prize for exemplifying the law school's commitment to distinguished scholarship in the field of insurance law and for dedication to serving the community.
- University of Connecticut School of Law - CALI Excellence for the Future awards in Principles of Insurance and also in Surety Law.
- University of Tennessee College of Law - Outstanding Graduate Award, Michie Company
- University of Tennessee College of Law - Hornbook Award for Highest Graduating GPA
- University of Tennessee College of Law - Corpus Juris Secundum Award
- University of Tennessee College of Law American Jurisprudence (now CALI) Awards in Constitutional Law I, Criminal Law, Evidence, Jurisprudence, Legal Profession, Products Liability, Sales and Secured Transactions, and Torts II.
- Order of the Coif
- Selected as a Barrister in the American Inns of Court, Hamilton Burnett Chapter
- Carson-Newman University - Awarded the Excellence in Teaching and Leadership Award, the highest award available to nontenured faculty ( was later awarded tenure)
- Carson-Newman University - Awarded the Excellence in Academic Advising Award which was voted on by students on a college-wide basis
- Secured Transactioins
- Insurance Law
|LLM, with honors, University of Connecticut ‐ School of Law|
|JD, with highest honors, University of Tennessee, Knoxville ‐ College of Law|
Lincoln Memorial University
Duncan School of Law
601 W. Summit Hill Dr.
Knoxville, TN 37902
Recent Works (3)
Utilizing Mentoring in the Distance Learning Environment
Technology, Colleges and Community Worldwide Online Conference, April 2016. The Learning Design and Technology Department (LTEC), University of Hawaii College of Education, producer of the event. (2016)
The value of mentoring can be seen in many different learning and training environments. This value, and its pedagogical contributions, ...