|September 2009 - Present||Associate Professor, Missouri University of Science and Technology ‐ Business and Information Technology|
|August 2011 - September 2014||Assistant Department Chair, Missouri University of Science and Technology ‐ Business and Information Technology|
|June 2003 - August 2009||Assistant Professor, Missouri University of Science and Technology ‐ Business and Information Technology|
|June 2003 - August 2006||Assistant Professor, joint appointment with Computer Science, Missouri University of Science and Technology|
Honors and Awards
- “Global Learning 2011 Outstanding Teaching Commendation Award”, Missouri University of Science and Technology, April 2012
- “Global Learning 2011 Outstanding Teaching Award of Excellence”, Missouri University of Science and Technology, May 2011
- "Intelligent Enterprise Decision Simulator: Architecture Design and a Prototype.” British Telecom Short-Term Research Fellowship. Co-recipient with B. Lea., June 2005
- 2003 Graduate Dean’s Citation, University of Louisville. Election to Phi Kappa Phi, National all University Honor Society
- 2001 Graduate Research Assistant of the Year, Logistics and Distribution Institute, University of Louisville
- 1999 Election to Alpha Epsilon Lambda (AEL), the Honor Society of Graduate and Professional School Students, Clemson University
- 1998 Donald W. Fogarty International Student Paper Competition, First Place
|2003||Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering, University of Louisville|
|1995||M.S. in Textile Science, Clemson University|
|1988||B.S. in Mathematical Sciences, National Cheng-Chi University|
Missouri University of Science and Technology
106C Fulton Hall
Rolla, MO 65409
Research Works (17)
Diffusion of a Professional Social Network: Business School Graduates in ...
International Journal of Human Capital and Information Technology Professionals (2015)
Online professional social networks are becoming an instrumental tool to facilitate relationships between business and technology professionals for career success. ...
Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment: Demand Planning in Supply Chain ...
International Journal of Information Technology and Management (2008)
Recognising the value of information sharing among supply chain partners, a growing number of firms have expressed keen interest in ...
Application of Text Mining in Developing Standardized Descriptions of Taxa ...
Proceedings of the Geoinformatics Conference (2006, Reston, VA) (2006)
Like other disciplines of science, the the discovery of new information and the modification of existing knowledge enables advancements in ...
Sentiment Analysis: Retrieving Positive Or Negative Polarities in News Articles ...
Proceedings of the 37th Annual Conference of Decision Sciences Institute (2006)
In this research, a sentiment analysis approach is proposed to extract sentiments associated with positive or negative polarities in news ...
Conceptual Framework of Using Collaborative Filtering Algorithms to Enhance Keyword ...
Proceedings of the 10th Annual Meeting of Asia-Pacific Decision Sciences Institute (2005)
This study proposed a Collaborative Filtering (CF) algorithm that generates and recommends a list of alternate keywords based on the ...