|Present||Professor, Portland State University ‐ The School of Business|
Honors and Awards
- SIOP Distinguished Teaching Award
- Text and Academic Authors Association, Textbook Excellence Award
- PSU Excellence in Community-based Teaching and Learning Award
- PSU School of Business Annual Award for Overall Performance
- PSU Civic Engagement Award
- PSU Teaching with Technology Award
- PSU School of Business Annual Award for Research Performance
- 2020 Presidential Career Research Award
Perceived Overqualification and Collectivism Orientation: Implications for Work and Nonwork ...
Journal of Management (2020)
In this research, we simultaneously examined the relative applicability of person-environment fit and relative deprivation theories in explaining the interactive ...
Antecedents and Consequences of Procedural Fairness Perceptions in Personnel Selection ...
Business Faculty Publications and Presentations (2016)
Drawing on Gilliland’s (1993) selection fairness framework, we examined antecedents and behavioral effects of applicant procedural fairness perceptions before, during, ...
Breach of Belongingness: Newcomer Relationship Conflict, Information, and Task-Related Outcomes ...
Journal of Applied Psychology (2016)
Previous studies of newcomer socialization have underlined the importance of newcomers’ information seeking for their adjustment to the organization, and ...