|Present||Professor, Utah State University ‐ Psychology|
Honors and Awards
- 2009 - Fellow, Society for Personality Assessment
- 2008 - Invited attendee, Leadership Institute for Women in Psychology
- 1996 - Teacher of the Year, Psychology Department, Utah State University
- 1992 - Distinguished Research Award, Texas A&M University
- 1991 - Finalist, American Educational Research Association Outstanding Dissertation Award
- 1991 - Samuel J. Beck Graduate Research Award, Honorable Mention, Awarded by the Society for Personality Assessment
- 1987-1990 - Regents Graduate Fellowship, Texas A&M University
- 1989 - Outstanding Graduate Accomplishment Award, Department of Educational Psychology, Texas A&M University
- 1983 - Bachelor of Science Degree with Honors, University of Wisconsin Madison
- 1979-1983 - Honors Society, University of Wisconsin Madison
Office: EDUC 485
Motivation for Sport Participation and Eating Disorder Risk Among Female ...
Eating Disorders: The Journal of Treatment & Prevention (2018)
In light of conflicting research regarding eating disorder risk and sports participation, the current study examined the relationship between specific ...