|Present||Assistant Professor, Department of Geology, Western Washington University, Western Washington University ‐ Department of Geology|
Honors and Awards
- Stelling, P. and Mulcahy, S.R., 2016, ($4,000) Western Washington University, Center for Instructional Innovation and Assessment Faculty Development Summer Grant
- Mulcahy, S.R., 2016, NSF-EAR Tectonics #1550110 ($134,093), Collaborative Research: Origin of long-lived crustal shear zones as transforms or subduction zones? Western Washington University
- Mulcahy, S.R., 2011, NSF-EAR Petrology and Geochemistry #1119247 ($98,377), Collaborative Research: Dating subduction zone metamorphism: Testing the effect of pressure-temperature path on lawsonite Lu-Hf geochronology. University of California, Berkeley
- GEOL 425/525 – Advanced Metamorphic Petrology
- GEOL 407 – Advanced Petrography
- GEOL 406 – Igneous and Metamorphic Petrology
- GEOL 306 – Mineralogy
|2009||Ph.D., University of California, Davis ‐ Department of Geology|
|2002||B.S., Virginia Polytechnic and State Institute ‐ Department of Geosciences|
Peer Reviewed Publications (19)
Conference Abstracts (7)
Differentiating Metamorphic Events in a Polymetamorphic Terrane using Zr-in-Ttn thermometry ...
American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting 2016 (2016)
In polymetamorphic terranes, it is problematic to link ages from geochronometers to metamorphic fabrics and, therefore, to a specific deformation ...