|Present||Assistant Professor, Utah State University ‐ Quinney College of Natural Resources, Watershed Sciences|
Honors and Awards
- Invited Scholar to Dissertation Initiative for Climate Change Research (DISCCRS), 2010
- Invited Next Generation Project Fellow (Terry Tempest Williams’ environmental leadership program), 2007 – 2009
- EPA STAR Fellow, 2005-2008
- American Water Resources Association’s William R. Boggess Award (best paper), 2006
- Geography Graduate Group block grant award, 2002 – 2003, 2004 – 2005
- U.C. Davis’ Universal Award Scholarship, 2001-2002
Department of Watershed Sciences Utah State University
5210 Old Main Hill, NR 210 Logan, UT. 84322-5210
Peer Reviewed Articles (16)
Optimizing Selective Withdrawal from Reservoirs to Manage Downstream Temperatures with ...
Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management (2015)
Selective withdrawal systems can take advantage of thermal stratification in reservoirs to manage downstream temperatures. Selective withdrawal might also help ...
Approaches for studying fish production: Do river and lake researchers ...
Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences (2015)
Biased perspectives of fisheries researchers may hinder scientific progress and effective management if limiting factors controlling productivity go unrecognized. We ...