|Present||Assistant Teaching Professor of Computer Science, Missouri University of Science and Technology ‐ Computer Science|
Honors and Awards
- Graduate Research Poster Competition First Place, April 2018
- Graduate Research Poster Competition Second Place, April 2017
- Graduate Academic Achievement Award Perfect GPA, Academic Year 2014-2018
- Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need Fellowship, U.S. Department of Education, Academic Year 2014-2017
- Hackathon 2016 (AT&T Technology Development) Team “Cool Kids" - First Place, 2016
- Hackathon for Humanity 2016 Team “The Greenz" - First Place, 2016
- COMPSCI 3800 - Introduction to Operating Systems
- COMPSCI 1570 - Introduction To Programming
- COMPSCI 1580 - Introduction To Programming Laboratory
|2019||Ph.D. in Computer Science, Missouri University of Science and Technology|
|2014||B.S. in Computer Science, Geology Minor, Missouri University of Science and Technology|
Computer Science Building
Missouri University of Science and Technology
Rolla, MO 65409
Research Works (6)
Integration of Dynamic Road Condition Updates for Real-Time Ridesharing Systems
Proceedings of the 14th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad Hoc and Sensor Systems (2017, Orlando, FL) (2017)
Real-time ridesharing systems have been investigated as a potential method for improving congestions in overloaded road networks. In this paper, ...
PhD Forum: toward a Human-In-The-Loop Smart Ridesharing System with Self-Driving ...
Proceedings of the 2017 IEEE International Conference on Smart Computing (2017, Hong Kong) (2017)
The overloaded transportation networks in big modern cities have always been a severe issue, resulting in congestion, environmental pollution, waste ...
A Flexible Real-Time Ridesharing System Considering Current Road Conditions
Proceedings of the 17th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management (2016, Porto, Portugal) (2016)
Recently, ridesharing applications, such as Uber, have gained popularity by helping riders to save money. However, current real-time ridesharing systems ...
Routing and Scheduling of Spatio-Temporal Tasks for Optimizing Airborne Sensor ...
Proceedings of the 10th ACM International Conference on Distributed and Event-Based Systems (2016, Irvine, CA) (2016)
Airborne image sensing systems are equipped on piloted or remotely-piloted aerial vehicles to collect imagery data. Often the equipped image ...
A Trajectory Recommendation System Via Optimizing Sensors Utilization in Airborne ...
Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics) (2015)
Airborne sensory system is equipped on piloted or remotelypiloted aerial vehicles to collect and transmit imagery data back to the ...