|Present||Professor, Department of Economics, University of Massachusetts Amherst|
- Econ 204: Intermediate macro (undergraduate)
- Econ 309: Game theory (undergraduate)
- Econ 705: Macroeconomic theory (graduate)
- Econ 751: Mathematical Methods (graduate)
- Econ 797K: Modelling growth and distribution (graduate)
- Econ 797N: Macro III (graduate)
904 Thompson Hall
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Amherst, MA 01003
No Subject Area (54)
The Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth: are Developing Countries ...
Economics Department Working Paper Series (2011)
Recent research has found a positive relationship between real exchange rate (RER) undervaluation and economic growth. Different rationales for this ...
Information and communications technologies, coordination and control, and the distribution ...
Economics Department Working Paper Series (2007)
We consider the links between information and communications technologies (ICTs) and the distribution of income, as mediated by problems of ...