Honors and Awards
- Honor Alumnus Award, Graduate Degree Program in Ecology, Colorado State University
- Researcher of the Year, College of Natural Resources, Utah State University
- NCEAS Post-doctoral Fellowship (2005-2006)
- NSF Bioinformatics Post-doctoral Fellowship (2003-2005)
- Organization of American States, Regular Training Fellow (2000)
- NSF Graduate Fellowship (1998-2001)
- U.S. Fulbright Fellowship - Argentina (1996)
- Magna cum laude, Harvard College (1994)
Phone: (435) 797-1021
Location: BNR 287
Peer-Reviewed Articles (68)
Anthropogenic-based regional-scale factors most consistently explain plot-level exotic diversity in ...
Global Ecology and Biogeography (2014)
We show that plot-level diversity of native and exotic plants are more consistently associated with regional-scale factors relating to urbanization ...