|Present||Associate Professor, Utah State University ‐ Wildland Resources|
|Present||Associate Professor, Utah State University ‐ Ecology Center|
Honors and Awards
- Honor Alumnus Award, Graduate Degree Program in Ecology, Colorado State University
- Researcher of the Year, College of Natural Resources, Utah State University
- NCEAS Post-doctoral Fellowship (2005-2006)
- NSF Bioinformatics Post-doctoral Fellowship (2003-2005)
- Organization of American States, Regular Training Fellow (2000)
- NSF Graduate Fellowship (1998-2001)
- U.S. Fulbright Fellowship - Argentina (1996)
- Magna cum laude, Harvard College (1994)
Phone: (435) 797-1021
Location: BNR 287
Featured Works (6)
Peer-Reviewed Articles (137)
Nutrient identity modifies the destabilising effects of eutrophication in grasslands
Ecology Letters (2022)
Nutrient enrichment can simultaneously increase and destabilise plant biomass production, with co-limitation by multiple nutrients potentially intensifying these effects. Here, ...
Author Correction: General destabilizing effects of eutrophication on grassland productivity ...
Nature Communications (2021)
Correction to: Nature Communications https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-020-19252-4, published online 23 October 2020.The original version of this Article contained an error in the author affiliations. ...