|2006 ‐ Present||Professor, Boise State University ‐ Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry|
Honors and Awards
- 2009 INBRE Program of the National Center for Research Resources, NIH Grant Collaborator
- 2008 USAMRAA Military Medical Research and Development Grant Recipient
- 2008 Idaho Technology Incentive Grant Program
- CHEM 307: Organic Chemistry
- CHEM 396/496: Research in Chemistry
Integration of Video-Based Demonstrations to Prepare Students for the Organic ...
Journal of Science Education and Technology (2015)
Consistent, high-quality introductions to organic chemistry laboratory techniques effectively and efficiently support student learning in the organic chemistry laboratory. In ...
Improved Extraction and Complete Mass Spectral Characterization of Steroidal Alkaloids ...
Natural Product Communications (2013)
Four steroidal alkaloids extracted from the roots and rhizomes of Veratrum californicum were separated by high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) ...
Collagen Type XI α1 Chain Amino Propeptide Structural Model ...
International Conference of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Proceedings (2011)
Modeling of the collagen α1(XI) amino propeptide (NPP) domain was performed to better understand how dimerization and glycosaminoglycan binding are ...