|Present||Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Loyola Marymount University ‐ Department of Mechanical Engineering|
Honors and Awards
- Engineering Professor of the Year Award, Tau Beta Pi, 1990
- SAE Teetor Educational Award 1994
- Research Associate for Phillips Laboratory, Edwards AFB, Summer 1996
- Senior ASEE Summer Fellow at the Naval Air Warfare Center, Air Craft Division, Warminster, PA 18974 in the summers of 1994, 1995, and in the summers of 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004 in Patuxent River, MD 20670
- Reviewer of ASME Transactions Journal of Mechanical Design, SAE Transactions and ASM Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance; member of the AIME James Douglas Medal Award Committee.
Telephone: (310) 338-2829
Microstructure Analysis of Aluminum Alloy and Copper Alloy Circular Shells ...
Mechanical Engineering Faculty Works (2008)
Aluminum and copper cylindrical shells were plastically buckled under quasi-static and dynamic loading conditions with an Absorption Compression-Torsion Plasticity (ACTP: ...
High-Resolution Methods for Measuring the Thermal Expansion Coefficient of Aerospace ...
Mechanical Engineering Faculty Works (2005)
Accurately predicting the coefficient of thermal expansion for many aerospace components is critical to ensure proper functionality on orbit where ...