|Present||Assistant Professor, Utah State University ‐ Chemistry and Biochemistry|
Honors and Awards
- Presidential Award, Lewis Clark State College 1999-2003
- B.S. Cum Laude, Lewis Clark State College, 2003
- Emily V. Berger Award, University of Kansas 2003-2004
- Dynamic Aspects of Chemical Biology NIH Predoctoral training grant, 2005-2008
- J.K. Lee Award in Analytical Chemistry, University of Kansas 2008
- Ph.D. Defense, Honors, University of Kansas 2008
- NIH (NIAID) Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award 2009-2011
- R. Gaurth Hansen Assistant Professor 2013-present
- USU College of Science Valedictorian Escort May 2015
Recent Works (41)
Spa47 is an Oligomerixation-Activated Type Three Secretion System (T3SS) ATPase ...
Chemistry and Biochemistry Faculty Publications (2016)
Gram‐negative pathogens often use conserved type three secretion systems (T3SS) for virulence. The Shigella type three secretion apparatus (T3SA) penetrates ...