|2011 - Present||Associate Professor of Medicine on the Clinical Educator Pathway, University of South Florida ‐ Morsani College of Medicine|
|2007 - Present||Director, Emergency Medicine Research, Lehigh Valley Health Network ‐ Department of Emergency Medicine|
|1994 - Present||Physician, Lehigh Valley Health Network ‐ Department of Emergency Medicine|
|2011 - 2013||Assistant Professor of Medicine on the Clinical Educator Pathway, University of South Florida ‐ Morsani College of Medicine|
Honors and Awards
- AWAEM Research Committee Leadership Recognition SAEM, 2013
- Mentor of the Year, AOA (National), 2010
- The Soroptomist International Ruby Award, 2010
- FHS Distinguished Alumna Award, 2006
- Emergency Physician of the Year, Pennsylvania (State) American College of Emergency Physicians, 2005
- Physician Service Star Award for ER Preventive Health Initiatives, 2004
- Elected Fellow of American College of Emergency Physicians, 2002
- Koop Community Service Award, 2000
- Chief Intern, Enid Memorial Hospital, 1986-1987
- AOA National Osteopathic College Award, 1982-1984
- Student Doctor Award, State of Oklahoma 40th Legislature
- 2019 - Marna Rayl Greenberg, DO, MPH, has been named the recipient of the Theodore and Venette Askounes-Ashford Distin-guished Scholar Award by the Honors and Awards Council at the University of South Florida (USF) in Tampa, FL
- 2019 - At the 10th triennial Physician Recognition Dinner in April, Dr. Greenberg was honored for 25 years of service to LVHN. She also received the medical staff physician research award.
Using Medical Student Quality Improvement Projects to Promote Evidence-Based Care ...
The Western Journal of Emergency Medicine (2018)
Introduction: The Association of American Medical Colleges' (AAMC) initiative for Core Entrustable Professional Activities for Entering Residency includes as an ...