|2002 - Present||Associate Professor of Education, Sacred Heart University ‐ Isabelle Farrington College of Education & Human Development|
- ED 271 Introduction of Computers in Education
- ED 578 Introduction of Computers in Education
- ED 592 Advanced PC Applications in Education: P–12
- ED 599 Emerging Technologies
- ED 642 Special Projects in Education Technology
- EDR620 Utilizing SMART Board Technology K-6
|1995||Ed.D. Educational Leadership, University of Hartford|
|1992||M.A. Educational Technology, University of Hartford|
|License: Sciences de l’éducation, Université de Genève, Suisse|
West Campus West Building WCW*WD310
Isabelle Farrington College of Education and Human Development
Using Camtasia's Design Elements to Guide Visual Direction in ...
The Office of Digital Learning Presents Teaching Innovations - Experiments from the SHU Classroom (2015)
This demonstration will introduce the way that Camtasia is used to add visual effects that can be used to add ...