|Present||(2010-2011) Research Coordinator, IMPARA: The Rodney and Marjorie Fink Institute at Menorah Park for Applied Research on Aging, Syracuse, NY|
|Present||(Present) Professor of Practice, School of Social Work, Syracuse University|
Honors and Awards
- 2016 Travel Award, Gerontology Society of America. Development of Evidence-Based Practices: Expanding the Reach to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Older Adults, November 16, 2016, New Orleans, LA. Scholarship and travel grant.
- 2015 Awareness Recognition Award, LGBT Resource Center at Syracuse University.
- 2014 Summer Training Workshop on African American Aging Research, Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 6/4-6/6, 2014. Scholarship and travel grant.
- 2012 Summer Institute in LGBT Population Health, The Fenway Institute & Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA, 7/16-8/10/2012. Scholarship grant.
- 2011 Nominated Member – National Academy of Social Insurance
- 2011 National Institute on Aging Summer Institute on Aging Research, 7/9-7/15/2011. Scholarship and travel grant.
- 2010 Student Research Award - Dissertation Level, Behavioral and Social Sciences Section, Gerontological Society of America
- 2010 Graduate Student Paper Award, Syracuse University Gerontology Center
- 2009 MacArthur Foundation’s Research Network on an Aging Society –Intergenerational Issues in an Aging Society. Travel grant.
- 2008 Rand Summer Institute – RAND Center for the Study of Aging, Santa Monica, CA. Scholarship and travel grant.
- 2008 Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- 2007 Student Research Award - Pre-Dissertation Level, Behavioral and Social Sciences Section, Gerontological Society of America
- 2007 Golden Key International Honour Society
- 2005 Master’s Prize, scholarship and research, Syracuse University School of Social Work
- 2005 Phi Alpha Honor Society
- 2003-2004 Graduate Student of the Year, New York State Social Work Education Association
415 Sims Hall
Syracuse, NY 13244
Phone: (315) 443-7519