|2017 - 2018||Green public spaces and sustainable cities in South and Southeast Asia: Integrating needs and societal wellbeing|
|Swiss Network for International Studies|
|2017 - 2018||Provost's Faculty Research Grant|
|Saint Mary's College of California|
Honors and Awards
- Contemplative Social Justice Scholars Program, Association for the Contemplative Mind in Higher Education 2017
- Early Career Scholar Award, Sustainable Consumption Research and Action Initiative (SCORAI), 2016
- Berkeley Connect Fellowship, 2014
- Best Graduate Student Paper, Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences (AESS), 2014
- JCL/EES 130 Environmental Justice
- JCL 140 Justice in the Global Community
- JCL 129 Community Engagement in Education
- JCL 120 Theory and Inquiry in Justice Community and Leadership
- JCL 196 Senior Thesis
- JCL 163/GRS 130 Global Development and Social Justice
|2015||PhD, Environmental Science, Policy & Management, University of California, Berkeley|
|2008||MSc, Biology, University of Oxford|
|2007||BSc, Biology, University of Madras|
Sign up for my office hours here
Office: FAH 240-08
Contribution to Book
Who is represented in community-based sustainable consumption projects, and why ...
Power, Politics and Ideology in Sustainable Consumption Research (2019)
Since the 2000s, scholars and practitioners have located “community” as a site of volunteer-based collective action capable of supporting and ...
Re-cycling Class: The Environmental Politics of Urban Sustainability in Bangalore ...
Department of Global Studies Seminar (2017)
Sustainability scholarship is increasingly focusing on individual behavior change and sustainable consumption as crucial components of engendering more sustainable societies. ...