|Present||Faculty Member, Montana State University-Bozeman|
Exercise and Wellness Education, Women's Health and Physical Activity, and Physical Activity Interventions
Honors and Awards
- Who’s Who Among Teachers (2006)
- Honorary Research Fellow, Dr. Stephen Hui Research Center for Physical Health and Recreation, Hong Kong Baptist University (2003)
- Fellow, American College of Sports Medicine (January 2002)
- Presidential Award, National Association for Girls and Women in Sport (April 1999)
- Health and Optimal Aging
- Applied Principles of Conditioning
- Health Promotion
- Organization & Administration of Physical Education & Sport
- Measurement & Evaluation in Kinesiology
- Psychology of Coaching
Evaluation of an Internet–Short Message Service–Based Intervention for ...
Cyberpsychology, Behavior, and Social Networking (2012)
Evaluation of acceptability and preliminary efficacy of an Internet and short message service (SMS) intervention for promoting physical activity (PA) ...
Determining Intensity Levels of Selected Wii Fit Activities in College ...
Measurement in Physical Education and Exercise Science (2012)
To determine intensity of Nintendo Wii Fit games using indirect calorimetry. Twenty-five college students completed Wii Fit activity sessions at ...
Fitness of Children with Standard-Risk Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia During Maintenance ...
Journal of Pediatric Hematology Oncology (2009)
Background: Altered nutrient intake and decreased exercise in response to cancer therapies and their side effects, particularly corticosteroids, may be ...
Online Health-Related Fitness Courses: A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing ...
Journal of Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance (2008)
At the institutional level, distance education addresses problems such as teacher shortages, limited course offerings, dropouts, charter school competition, poor ...