|Present||Research Associate Professor & Co-Director, University of South Florida|
Honors and Awards
- President’s Town and Gown Community Service Award - 2014
- USF Provost Award for Outstanding Undergraduate Advising - 2005
- USF Provost Award for Outstanding Teaching by a Graduate Teaching Assistant - 2004
- Florida Archaeological Council, John W. Griffin Student Award - 2001
- Florida Academy of Sciences Student Paper Award Honorable Mention - 2001
- Introduction to Archaeology - ANT 3101
- Introduction to Anthropology - ANT 2000
- Global Positioning Systems - GIS 5075
- 3D Printing for Heritage Applications - ANT4930
- Advanced Field Methods - GEO 6115
- Technologies for Heritage Preservation - ANG 6115
- Digital Museums - ANG 6115
|2007||Ph.D., University of South Florida|
|2002||M.A., University of South Florida|
|1989||B.S., University of Florida|
Book Chapters (1)
Technical Reports (19)
The Use and Potential Misuse of 3D and Spatial Heritage ...
Digital Heritage and Humanities Collections Faculty and Staff Publications (2019)
Imaging and laser scanning technologies, associated advancements in methods for using the data collected with these instruments, and the rise ...
Remote Sensing: Lidar, GPS, and GIS Examination of Cattle Mound ...
Digital Heritage and Humanities Collections Faculty and Staff Publications (2018)
This project spatially recorded and documented selected cattle mound site locations in the Congaree National Park by means of aerial ...
Fort Matanzas National Monument Digital Documentation Project: Utilizing Terrestrial Lidar ...
Digital Heritage and Humanities Collections Faculty and Staff Publications (2013)
Fort Matanzas, described as a fortification that was the “guardian to St. Augustine’s backdoor” (Arana 1978), is a National Park ...